At GreenpointMed, our people are our strongest asset. Join our thriving team of Medical Billing professionals
The job of the medical billing director will be to oversee operations of the billing department, including processing of health insurance claims generating between $12M-$15M annually. You will report directly to the President of the company and lead a team of 4 medical billers. Responsibilities will range from client interaction to dispute resolution, and include oversight of the medical billing department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee proprietary medical billing process for health insurance claim submission while keeping a clean claims rate of at least 95%
- Manage aging reports across client accounts to achieve collections rates of 97% or greater
- Interact with clients as needed, including monthly reviews and other as needed meetings
- Lead a team of 4 medical billers, including a Senior Billing Manager, Billing Manager, and two Medical Billers
- Identify process improvement opportunities; document & implement these opportunities across medical billing platform
- Achieve target KPIs for billing as well as client satisfaction
- Medical billing tasks as needed, including: verifying eligibility;
- claim submission; denial/rejection resolution; payment postings & account reconciliation
- At least 5 years experience in a medical billing setting
- At least 2 years experience in a 3rd party billing setting preferred
- Professional work demeanor in all settings
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Remote work opportunities available after completion of 6 months employment Successful verification of two professional references required.
GreenpointMed is seeking a motivated & dynamic individual for a Medical Billing role supporting the community of mental health providers. The primary focus of the Medical Billing Associate is to support the activities of the billing department. You will be working directly with the Medical Billing Manager to complete billing tasks for healthcare providers. This includes verifying insurance, submitting claims, and posting payments. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in the healthcare management field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Post payments and reconcile accounts in EHR systems, either through auto-posting ERA or direct payment entry
- Verify insurance by using portals or by contacting insurance directly
- Complete various data entry tasks such as entering claims and posting payments in EHR systems
- Resolve payment issues arising from denied claims, including insurance follow up & claim resubmissions where necessary
- Communicate with customers in a clear & concise manner involving patient eligibility, claim submissions, or payment postings
- Submit secondary claims to insurance providers including Medicaid & Medicare supplemental plans
- Other tasks as required
- At least 2 years experience in a medical billing setting
- College degree preferred
- Coding degrees or continuing education preferred
- Professional work demeanor
- Demonstrate a high degree of organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Interested applications should complete assessments
GreenpointMed is a culture driven organization and we are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $24.00 per hour
Our office takes precautionary measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with CDC guidelines.